Sunday, October 14, 2012

Exposé 10 has arrived!

Hi everyone, it's my distinct honor to be featured in this year's annual Exposé showcase! Thank you to my beautiful wife Rane, my kids, mom, dad and all of my friends past and present for supporting me through so many trials and tribulations. The book is out now and features gorgeous art from well established pros as well as some very promising up and comers who I'm sure we'll be hearing much more from in the future!



Thank you(s) also go out to everyone at Bethesda Game Studio, and of course the jury working through Ballistic Publishing for selecting one of my paintings for this year's ExposéCongratulations to everyone who made it in. Hope to see more of you next year! Cheers everyone!




1 comment:

Virginia said...

Congratulations Mr. Lederer :D!
That illustration about skyrim is one of my favorites ;)