Saturday, October 25, 2008

Opportunites...

This is my world right now. If you hadn't heard, a group of us (myself included) at GPG were laid off a week ago yesterday. Time to get creative. The search for a new home continues...

Here's a peek at my current studio space. Pretty minimal but exactly what I need right now to focus.

I always enjoy seeing other people's workspace. This is mine at the moment. The painting on the left hanging above the table is from my friend over at Bethesda, Adam Adamowicz. The other is a quick oil portrait of 'The Black Frog' from El Coro done at the Massive Black workshop in Seattle last year. A buddy of mine Mike Geiger won it in a raffle but couldn't take it with him on the plane back to CO. I've been keeping it until it dries and I can ship it to him safely. I'll miss you Froggy.


No comments: